Monday, July 13, 2009

Battle of the Vixens: Karrine Response to Lola luv

XXL caught up with mighty Jaw to get her response to Lola's comment this is what she said.


“I don’t respond to that. I don’t even know who she is, but she knows who I am. That means I’m famous and she’s not. So automatically, we don’t have to discuss her. We just go back to talking about me because I’m the only famous person in this sentence. That’s that.”

and for those who didnt catch what Lola said bout Karrine here's her Statement

“There are a lot of different reasons why I could never ride with the choices that ‘Superhead” made. I feel as though she played a major part in people really believing that all video vixens are just like her. Which is TOTALLY wrong! There is a difference between a ‘Video Vixen/Model’ and a ‘Video Hoe/Groupie.’ From the way they conduct themselves, their mentality and of course their agenda! The perceptions that people have of me and most video models are the total opposite of reality. They see things from the outside. So they have no idea about what goes on behind the scenes with the ones that do this to benefit themselves in a positive way. In order to book me for any gig or video people would get in contact with my manager. I wouldn’t meet these artists until I got on set. While on set I didn’t fraternize with the artists. I would either be shooting or waiting in the trailer until it was my time. As soon as I was done shooting I would leave. If anyone asked for my contact they would either get directed to my manager if she was nearby or I would give them her contact info. If they were really trying to do business then they wouldn’t have a problem getting in contact with her.”

No comments:

Post a Comment