Friday, July 31, 2009

Ciara Talk About The New Du


With the recent buzz around her new edgy look CiCi explains the behind the new look


"I was like, 'I just want to go short today,' so I said to my hair stylist, 'What can we do?' We went in, we played around, we created something fun and that's where it came from."


Ciara says that she was previously a weave queen and gets bored easily so she decided to do something drastic.

"I have to admit I love my hair long, but trying shorter is fun too because with fashion and with women, our hair is our way of us expressing ourselves. That's kind of what I felt and that's what inspired me to go short."

And love the fact it takes here little effort to keep up

"You take it and you piece your hair. This hair takes ten minutes to fix. I wake up in the morning and I don't have to rush as much.

No comments:

Post a Comment